Saturday, October 2, 2010
Taylor the Latte Boy!
Any of you who know this song, know that it is a song of love. If you have not heard it I suggest that you go look it up now and then read my post. As you know this is really a song about and infatuation of a girl for a boy that was sparked by COFFEE!!!!! The Starbucks part is irrelevant. Coffee in my line of work is the nectar of life. My line of work is school, a part time dispatch job for my school and entertaining and encouraging you with my posts :-) i hope i have been doing a good job of all three. Any way, coffee. I drink a lot of it. My boyfriend would say that i drink way too much. I disagree. Some would say that I am addicted to it, but I am most certainly not! I have cut caffeine out of my diet multiple times. Each time was successful and I have had periods of 2-3 months with no coffee. Anyway, if you don't like coffee, I encourage you to try some. It tastes good, and it's not really bad for you. If you're skeptical about the taste, try something with coffee in it, like coffee ice cream, or a mocha. There's just enough coffee that it will introduce you. Anyway, Kitty out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aaaall these years, my heart has waiteeeed. Who'd have thought that love could be so...caffeinaaateeeeeeeeed? ^_^
ReplyDelete