Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oops!

I realized after posting last week that it was 9/11. I felt kind of bad, but then I realized, every blogger who is a loyal US citizen probably wrote something about it if they wrote that day. So, today I will talk about 9/11 since the day has passed, and probably too few people think about it on days that are not 9/11. Now some of you are probably thinking "great a 9/11 rant." I wont do that to you. all I have to say is I am grateful to those who have served our country and have tried to right the wrongs of that day. God bless America, and may she never forget the times of sorrow that she has experienced and think that she is immune from pain and grief and does not need the help of the great God who created all and can destroy anything He has created.

That's all for today. Sorry it was short. Next week I will try harder to wax eloquent.

No comments:

Post a Comment