This being my first post, I will tell you a little about myself.
Religious Beliefs
I am a Christian. I believe that man is sinful and in need of a savior. I believe that God loved us enough, that 2000ish years ago He sent His only son to die and pay for the sins of man. I believe that Jesus (God's son) was born of a virgin, by the act of the Holy Spirit, and that He was and is perfect. I believe He rose from the dead, completing the atonement for man's sin, and that Jesus is waiting for the day that He will call His saints up. I believe that the only way that man can get to heaven is by faith in the work of Jesus Christ.
Family
I am the oldest sister in my family. I have a younger sister, two younger brothers and an older half brother.My Father is a hard worker, and a man i look up to very much. My mother has MS, a disease which i may expound upon in some other post.
I am the oldest sister in my family. I have a younger sister, two younger brothers and an older half brother.My Father is a hard worker, and a man i look up to very much. My mother has MS, a disease which i may expound upon in some other post.
Me
I love music, and have a very diverse taste. I also enjoy all things Star Wars. I enjoy reading, sewing, air-soft-ing, watching movies, wasting time on face-book, and hanging with my friends. My friends are very important to me. There is little i like doing better than hanging out with them. There is one friend, though that i like spending time with more than the rest of them and that is . . .
My Boy Friend
Let's just say he's amazing. I don't want to scare anyone off by talking about him too much in the first post, so I'll just tell you about him later.
And that is me in a nut shell. Well, sort of.
I don't think you fit into a nutshell, Kitty. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's why i said "sort of"
ReplyDelete